Friday, January 15, 2010

William Rogers And Sons Aa

Third point: Tilt!






... In the school cafeteria ...

Lando watched greedy and deal with its already beautiful shot in the buttocks inviting Vera, the beautiful young secretary who was trying to make an inventory of the last things you arrive before the opening of the bar school ...

"A game ?!... but who has ordered a game? ... All we need is a pinball machine in the bar of high school, you know that mess," said the secretary indicating the big game in a corner close to the distributor of snacks ...

"I do not seen for years ... nice game ?..." said no exalted Lando

" It is beautiful ... one of my favorite games, but those games of today ... but can not stay here, they must be wrong with the phone immediately ... order to bring it back ... "

"by Vera ... Oh wait, giochiamoci a bit 'before ... I offer you a game!" Lando said pulling out a dime "This should be good ..."

"Lando no ... wait ... I do not think the ... "but Vera could not finish the sentence, the janitor who inserted the money in the game that he began to flash and play a jingle ...

" look cool is just like those when I was a kid ... "Lando said Vera pulling the arm and allowing it to approach the game ..." Have to ... you the first game ... "

" But Lando ... I'm in service ... "

" Exactly ... you need to test the proper operation of the equipment that you care ... but true ... some fun, so there Assembly ... here we do not see anyone ... "he tried to convince the janitor ... eager

" Oh okay ... just a game though! "Vera replied, laughing and pulling the first ball ....

Lando watched from behind the seat of inviting Vera move in time with the shots that led to the pinball and his package was now looking hard and heavy ... it was all taken from quell'invitante bite that did not notice the slight noise of the zoom camera hidden in a corner of the bar ....




in the parking lot ... ... dell'autogrill

Mario truck driver had just sprawled on his bunk in the truck when he heard a knock with ... energy at the counter smiled and felt immediately harden inside his boxer ... he was sure that the feet support craving would collect his proposal stood ... and went to open ..

"Ben came into my truck 5-star category SUPER ..." he said, laughing and opening the door to the red truck lady ...

Teresa first sat in the seat beside the driver ... " Thanks for the invitation ... Super is superior, is an ultra-luxury truck? "curious asked crossing her legs and discovering her thighs covered with silk stockings stockings, which, despite their age were still making a good impression ...

The driver smiled beneath his mustache "Nooo ... Super is for gifted my dear lady ... here is just that extra luxury ..." He pointed at the swollen flap of his jeans and straight ...

"Ohhh sounds like a very valuable business ..." said Teresa surprised

Mario: "Yeah .. sin ... better keep it too close to free is not it?"

Teresa: "I would say so ... precious birds need freedom ..." said unbuttoning curious about the trucker's belt and pulling down the zipper of his jeans ... a big deal came from the bully flap open, straight and hard

Teresa: "Good heavens! But this is one of those uccelloni endangered species are very rare nowadays ... .... I think that if my husband is small, dry, dry flies and now does not even ... "

Mario laughed of taste in that line "My lady ... see I was right to invite in my 5 stars ... I think that now will be able to fool well with the long wait this long ... more prized bird will give him a beautiful basin ..."

Teresa did not let certain value, such a golden opportunity that would never be greedy when ricapitata, after months of abstinence because of that fool of her husband has now become an anachronism. ... bowed and approached his lips swollen to the chapel of the Trucker ... smacking a kiss that leaves 'imprint of her lipstick color on ...

Mario: "Well done ... yeah, yeah ... he also left his trademark as I see ... but my uccellone needs more language I know ..."

Teresa then began to lick the chapel with a good game of language and circular brushing well with his own saliva ... then greedy down along the shaft very long to go ... "Sluuurp ... mmm ... that long highway" said

Mario: "Very long but you'll see that it is worth it ... came at the end there will be two big toll to wait their collection ... mmm go do your duty and beautiful mommy "

Teresa's language he found two balls all swollen from sucking it with relish ... and then back up towards the end of the line .." mmm you have a very tasty uccellone Trucker ... other than that of the horn of my husband ... "

Mario: "SIII and you have a mother tongue very desirous beautiful red hair .... Open your mouth now ... ingoialo all if you can ..."
Teresa opened her mouth ... that bird was very large in both width and length , but his mouth was wide and with a little 'effort we have succeeded ... his hunger was great. ... you feel it come slowly in my throat ... then pressed a hand on his head with force and was forced to swallow almost anything. .

Mario: "SIII bravaaa ... I'll help you .. want me to swallow to the end ... cosìii"

After that magnificent blowjob, the truck driver did Teresa accommodate the mattress ... the unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the black lace bra ... rushing feverishly with his tongue on those big tits, not quite firm but still holding up well ... the age when she nibbled her nipples screamed and moaned: "Oooohhh ... SIII. mmm"

Mario: "What beautiful tits that you still have mom, who knows if they are more beautiful than your daughter who awaits nell'autogrill and does not know that his mother is being done to open the truck ... eh? "he said putting a hand inside her pants wet woman moaning ...

Teresa: "MMMM ... we hope that no one discovers mmm ... I really want to be fucked hard from you nice trucker!"

Mario: "I want to open yourself this very well ... the wet cunt Tir between my legs that I can no longer resist ... "he said, lowering his pants and starts licking her cunt dripping with ability have the desire and pleasure ... .. Teresa moaned while arching her back Mario descended from the language gap by the Pussy red hair to the little hole in the ass ... "mmm ... my little hole that I know that Tir is more encouraged to this ..." and then spit and lick that hole ... well

Teresa: "mmm ?!... but I did not hurt so much that you will not find that channel ... and my husband when he remembered he had a visit affarino harmless ... but your truck is too big I guess .... "Churches worried but also very excited woman

Mario:" slurp ... will do very badly ... but then ... well ... trust me, "she said making her turn and put on all fours ... I keep on spitting, licking and put a finger on that nice round ass with the right curves and perfectly maintained ... while his other hand to stimulate the clitoris ... the red

Teresa: "mmm ... make me crazy ... but I do not know ..."

Mario: "Shut up, trust me, I know ... now my truck ... TIROMPE ass" and last sentence with a well-aimed blow dry and took advantage of the moment expansion of women to stick his uccellone hard into that hole ... the lady shouted for that coup, he felt like impaled ... bow his head and began to bite the pillow to download the pain that pole hard coming in louder and louder in his backside ... The truck began to move with rhythm feeling widen the road ...

Teresa: "aaah ... I was too big breaks ..."

Mario: "Relax and try to enjoy it ... you'll see that soon the pain will become like that ... think of your husband from cuckold small cock Moscow ... and think that maybe your daughter is looking for you and does not know however if you are here like a bitch in heat to take in the ass from the truck, "said continuing to ride it properly ... squeezing her breasts biting on the neck ... those words ... Teresa really began to enjoy more and more ... he could not remember feeling for years ... and a whole new thrill ... "AAAAAHH SIII. ... mmmm so ... ... more Trucker SIII spaccami ass dick ... that mighty haiiii mmmm, send me cosììì completely haywire! "

Mario:" Of course ... do not worry ... I keep those stops?! With a Dirty like you ... "

But suddenly someone knocked at the door ...." Who the fuck is now!? "Cursed Mario

From outside a young female voice cried out to open ...

Teresa: "Heavens! She's my daughter !!... we do? ... She owes me find out here ... please ... get out ... Mario invented an excuse ... "

Mario:" What a bore ... we can not pretend nothing has happened? "

Teresa:" I know that if you do not ... opened it is able to call the police ... what a shame! "...

vice ... ... in

Bonazzi:" Slowly, well sit down here beside me on the bench ... I make note that I can not trust even my secretary ... "he said grabbing the remote control and zooming the image of Vera who played with the game ... The Trumpet sat down and began to look too curious ... "See Slow? ... the behavior seems correct ... I'm sending a check to make an inventory and the sciacquetta play pinball with that of the janitor troglodyte ... "

Trumpet:" It will be a troglodyte, but it's not so stupid ... look ... "he said with a mischievous smile indicating that postponed the screen image Lando's with the excuse of helping Real to play better would stand behind you support very good pack on his lower back ... "Raise the volume Professor ..." said the soldier had fun ...

The deputy smiled inside when turned up the volume ... I think he always knew she'd found her perfect partner and now had confirmation from the coffers of TV appearance ... distinct entries Lando and Vera ...

Vera: "Mmm Landoo?! But faiii "asked mock annoyance

Lando," but I'll help you play well ... I do not feel? "He replied to Porcelain

Vera:" I feel ... feel ... but then we risk sending haywire the game "continued feeling the hard pack janitor frantically rubbing more on her ass ...

Lando:" Oh well ... patience ... we need to test these devices ... actually feel good "and said that I start to feel her boobs over her blouse ...

Bonazzi: "That pig that janitor ... and that bitch I took a secretary," she said crossing her legs ... sinuous

Trumpet: "Yeah ... but apparently it are enjoying it ... I'm curious to see where you are going to parry and prof ...? " he asked in a tone of malicious

Bonazzi: "I must know everything that happens in this school ..." he said suddenly coming more severe, that the military should not completely take over for her ... while unknowingly being spied upon by the two video still ...

Vera: "Lando daiii ... if someone enters ?..."

Lando" dear ... I also checked the keys and while the coffee maker I closed it very carefully ... you know that you have two small tits firm to bite all mmmm "feeling it went well, unbuttoned her blouse removed her bra and began to tease the capezzolini ...

Vera: "mmm ... Porcelain"

Lando: "You're a beautiful slut ops ... the ball went in the hole you're too distracted me know ... "

Vera:" What a pity it was the last ball ... mmm "

Lando:" But noo ... you were so good that it gives you the Lando other three, "said making turn to him ...

Vera: "Three ?!... want to make another game? "

Lando:" Yes ... but now with this pinball game ... "he said, pulling down his pants and underwear and showing the Doomsday straight and ready for use ...

Vera" But I'm not dreaming Oh ... right ... three! "cried the astonished secretary


Trumpet:" Treeee? "cried Slow shutter rising from the couch" Three what? "from the screen only had seat of the caretaker ...

Bonazzi: "Wait .. change camera, "he said, smiling and pushing on the wall opposite the camera ... 'a bit of zoom and unravel the mystery ..."

zoom framed more clearly the intimate parts of the Land ... Vera had knelt and touched the curious fuck the janitor who had to get over the first three ... his tongue ...

Bonazzi: "Now I understand why the nickname of that janitor ... Tripalle Lando" he said contemptuously

Trumpet: "Ah pppperò !!!..." comment stunned before bursting out laughing ...

... Out ... dall'autogrill

ranted the lorry driver was forced to stop the ride armor was quickly back in the cockpit and opening the door had fallen from the truck ...

Mario: "What has to scream and knock? I was resting ... "said the blonde girl who seemed worried and angry

Denise:" I am looking for my mother ... I was in autogrill ... then she disappeared ... I've seen that before was talking to her ... I asked what was his truck, I thought he was here with you, "said a little 'shaken that she could not help but notice the box of the truck driver still in jeans big erection ...

Mario" is not here ... I was sleeping ... "

Denise: "But my mother said something before? ... I understand where they are hunted, they are thinking ... I would not want some hacker had taken ..."

Mario " He asked about the traffic ... do not worry, this place is controllatissimo, maybe his mother went for a walk, for air and pass the time ... everything is still locked in the street ... "

Denise" is true .... a bore ... I had to go into town to choose wedding favors know ... I'm getting married soon ... Instead we are stuck here ... in fact it has to pass the time ... "he concluded, throwing a blind eye to pack the truck and smiling ... maliziosetta

Mario took the hint and just smiled," this mother, like daughter he thought to himself and was even harder ...

Denise: "Even as you pass the time ... I see ..." giggling

Mario: "What?"

Denise: "But be ... I know I'm not born yesterday ... you know ... what truckers do in those trucks ... "

Mario:" ... but noo ... you're wrong ... there is no one inside "is justified concern that she had suspected her mother ...

Denise: "Sure, I know that there is no ... make that long trip alone ... and you have those magazines with little women nude ... to keep you company ... we understand ... eh eh ... "he said, pointing to the new package ...

Mario:" Aahhh ... eh eh eh ... actually ... but they are a bit 'tired of these magazines ... it would take more ... "said the first raised and then alludes ...


Denise:" Then why do not I see his truck ... "is to mount above


Mario "EEEh no ... no ... no ... better than the above ... I have to clean very dirty there ... transport onions stink now ... "mind takes weight and bringing it back down ...

Denise:" mmm that strong man, "he said rubbing in that parcel" shame not to pass the time the above ... "

Mario: "The above ... no ... but down there in those fields among the branches ..."

Denise "Ok ... I love nature"

Mario, "especially when I was young, fresh and beautiful ... "he said but was interrupted by the ringing of his cell ..." forgive me ... ready? "

other end came the shrill voice of his daughter Moira, "Papiiii ..."

Mario: "... tell me Tesoroooo"

Moira: "I wanted to warn you to be quiet ... I found a passage here does not rain ... then the sun came back ... as soon as I finish this ball of Assembly ... "

Mario:" I'm glad my baby ... I salute you now I'm busy "

Moira: "Wait Papiii ... I forget ... if not tomorrow you have the receipt with the prof Bonazzi ... I recommend ... I will tell you that little effort and study, but it is not true ... it's just a sour old spinster ... mad at me envious ... ok daddy you fix it? "

Mario: "ok ... now go ... kisses, see you tonight" and hung up ... looking forward

Denise: "The wife eh?"

Mario: "No ... I'm divorced Moira was my daughter ... ... a student ... I will have only a few years younger than you right? "he said, taking her hand and leading her to pull away from the fields behind the roadside restaurants ...

Denise: "I'm 20 years ..."

Mario: "So I was right ... so young and pretty and already want married? ... so do not ruin your youth? "

Denise:" But I do indeed ... noo an investment, I catch the stupid son of a big industrial houses and ... full of money ... The Wedding Singer now before you change your mind ... and I'm fed up with the hunting and are still settled in life ... "

Mario: "This is not stupid they go ..." she laughed, taking with him a large bough ...

Denise: "I know what I want ... and now I want that big dick in your pants that pushes good daddy ..." said in a fury and leapt on him with Mario who fell down lying on the grass with this young cat craving that rubbing her panties on her wet paccone that almost was about to explode ... "mmm me a bit 'look ..." he said going down, unbuttoning his shirt stroking his well-sculpted chest ... "What the physico .... handsome daddy!" said happy and more excited, then quickly opened his jeans and pulling out that huge pile ... "wow ... that rod," cried ...

Mario: "I like young slut eh? ... Then take it in your mouth make me feel good as you are able to hook up that stupid bastard you're getting married ..."

Denise took it all at once in the mouth with a real expert to do it ... while sucking the truck was too excited at the thought that post was just before the mother in the ass of that now clogs that was sucking him with enthusiasm ... "Good girl cock way I do ... sa! "

Then taken by force, spread it out in the meadow spread her legs and pulled him slippin looking up her skirt" You deserve to be slammed like a slut, "said bangs immediately with a shot dry and open a fury animal

Denise squirming and moaning with mighty blows of the truck, did not notice that behind her was hidden by his mother bough watching a little 'upset and a little' excited the scene ... the eyes of Teresa stared at the truck driver who saw her looking up, winked and gave a little smile from asshole, increasing the blows of his cock inside my pussy the girl moaned enjoying more and more ...

The woman stuck her hand inside her pants and began touching noting that more and more wild fuck them among the branches ... "Enjoy ... take it all this mega trucks of meat ... you open it very carefully this chicks cool and wet. ... tell me what are you? "

Denise:" A slut SIII .... "

Mario: Yeah ... a big slut like your mother, "said sinking hard dick all the while the girl orgasm shouting: "Siiiii VENGOOOOOOO"

... removed the pea from the young to the ground still exhausted from the coming and going toward her mother ... point the dick on his face: "I vengoo ... be ... in the face But your mother, "she said laughing flooding the lady's face ....

vice ... ... in

the horn had come even harder seeing those pictures ... She had seen Vera take him in the mouth to the Land of the janitor and now see that fiery sex with her bent on the flipper and the janitor Tripalle that if he took it doggy style ... every shot and play the pinball machine was blinking ...

Vera: "Oooh ... SIII is a torpedo!" cried the secretary gorgeous

Lando: "We sent in tilt eh eh ... I'm contraption SIII take my beautiful Porcelain "

The Bonazzi satisfied noticed the very obvious erection in his pants the uniform of the Trumpet ... undone and wanted to swallow that big deal that the military of that 'a young former student who had always wanted ... but the play would proceed calmly to simmer on low heat all around and turned off the monitor suddenly ... ...

Trumpet: "Ma?! ... but right now the best?! ..." protested

Bonazzi: "We've seen enough ... understand then that my monitoring system is effective and tomorrow we will begin to act and look better than everyone and everything ... now if you do not mind going to school to finish the morning ... I say hello ... see you tomorrow same time in my office ... "

Trumpet "Bitch ... makes me pull and then ..." he thought to himself, but merely take to attention, salute and leave the office to go fast in the first bath that he happened to be contained in one shot ... if you took out the stops ... it was huge and now very hard ... almost hurt ... if you brought him eagerly looking back at those pictures and did not notice the noise of the zoom one of the many hidden cameras ... ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment