Saturday, March 6, 2010

How To Fake High School Community Hours

Untitled

You know when you wonder "Damn, why did not anyone find that I appreciate? But I do not have a boyfriend, why? Are ugly? Are ugly." Scary? Scary ... But because that is no longer with that? Wait He is also a toilet ... yes, but I do not They come back even those there! What's wrong? "He does not want me anymore! So I'm fat? Of course I'm fat. My hair is horrible cut them? Cut, cut. I dress badly? What music people listen to pussy? But no, I love my music! But these blessed children where sonooooo?! Where to hide? Hello! Ehilàààà? Maybe in a manhole . How long have those two been together? Two years? And where was I two years ago?! Oh God, save me. I am short? No, they are too high, right? I smell your breath? I have a chubby face? They hump? By chance I have a megabrufolo forehead? What the fuck is

'?!"?

Yes, I do it often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment