Sunday, April 12, 2009

Do Kidney Stones Hurt Guys More

Sieben

Okay, this morning my mother and I decided to go to mass. Once there gets me out of the car to take the seat while she parked. When I see their angelic faces entry. The Sieben brothers. The smallest, then the average and the largest ... Standing with the look regal with her father.
spoken in silence, a mysterious game.
passed him without a murmur. They do not see me ... do not see anyone, not speak with anyone.
Once you start listing, I try my mother still does not arrive, then she quickly walks toward the benches of the wing left. And I see the average. I sit beside my mother in front of him.
can not breathe, it is impossible. Their presence makes me uncomfortable, a pleasant discomfort.
With the corner of my eye I see his right leg and sigh. During the Sermon
rests his elbows on his knees and leans forward ... 's so great to breathe on my neck, I feel close. His breath smells of "live". During the act of peace I avoid to turn around, then my mother gave me a nudge bastard and I turn quickly. He's there, with its halo, with his magical smile. I feel
guts melt, smiling. I offer my hand that looks more like a soggy glove and presses with a force inhuman but with kindness. Smiles again and seems to last forever ... then turns me around and I see his brothers set by the central pews. The smallest
with his hair uncombed, and great with severe jaw and eyebrows ... There are three archangels. Three deities. Three diamonds, pearls.


Do not look, do not do it!


the procession to the center of the church and we lose sight for a moment ... When making ends meet all the back to eat and drink tea and coffee and orange juice.
They are there, speak with his mother and father.

After less than a second to have disappeared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment