Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scholarships And Psoriatic Arthritis

The Ferret Sick

know a ferret sick, so sick but that sneezes when the earth feels
t
Remar.
know a sick ferret that I love to madness, a ferret so sick as to my soul weep.
This ferret hangs out in my heart, with that '

Nfiniti nostalgia and the bitter grief that I feel looking back, the past. to. Near as the flesh that covers me, the bones, as near as the tongue and palate. A ferret m
ondo, my ferret sick. Every day without my ferret is how to live in a house with no roof, pool, unstable, cold and insecure.
I feel like a strange balloon floating in the air undisturbed. The melancholy morning and her ethereal voice. Ferret ill from cu or
king of rock, but not just any stone. The most precious stone ever seen in my life. If only I could express my feelings and emotion that I send from ...
Ferret ferret sick ... and a young defenseless, a man she loved.

PS You are one of the reasons why I decided not to give up

. Andrea, I love you.



Coco

0 comments:

Post a Comment